Are you considering selling your home in the South Carolina Lowcountry? There’s no question that selling a home involves time and patience, but working with a trusted local Realtor can help eliminate your fears and make the process enjoyable. For years, sellers in the Lowcountry have come to rely on Tom Jackson’s expertise, marketing strategies, and commitment to making the sale of their home a pleasant experience.
From inception to execution, Tom and his team work with our clients to determine the best way to market their property. Our objective is to provide outstanding service resulting in the quick and efficient sale of your property, while keeping the lines of communication open throughout the process.
Tom possesses the skills and knowledge to handle unique situations and negotiations, and our clients appreciate our expertise in the following areas during a sale:
- Accurately pricing your home, including estimating your home’s current value using in-depth market analysis
- Timing: determining when is the best time to list your home
- Promoting your property to generate the greatest amount of interest from prospective buyers
- Answering questions and being a source of knowledge and information
- Marketing your property on a global scale through syndicated internet portals, MLS, our company website, mass email campaigns, realtor reviews, and open houses
- Negotiating for the most favorable terms and the highest sales price
- Reviewing potential offers and explaining things like contingencies and other legal aspects of the sales process
- Presenting offers and managing the sales process on your behalf
If you would like assistance selling your home or have questions about current market values, please contact us. We would love to assist you with your local real estate needs!